Thursday, February 04, 2010

Maui Estate for Sale

Aloha Family,

I recently got a job offer on Maui to work for the U.S. Federal Census Bureau. I'm not at liberty to disclose any further details at this time. It looks like I'm going to take the position and go over to Maui for a couple of months to complete the operation. The house I was caretaking last winter has gone on the market... after I get a few paychecks... let's see if we can all chip in and buy it... it's down from the 3.8 milllion it started out for. :)

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1086198210-200-Kaimanu-Pl-Kihei-HI-96753#item-3



All is well in Santa Cruz. Spring has sprung and the flowers are already blooming here.

This is the view we will watch the sunset from each night across the large land reserve to the right out to the Island of Lana'i in the distance. More pics on the above website.

No comments:

Number of Visitors