Saturday, March 07, 2009

Aloha Friends and Family,

Last I wrote, I was leaving Christina and Chuck in Brooklyn, NY on my way to Washington, DC., with a planned final destination of Florida. Well, I've been blown a bit of course by the winds of possibility, potential, inspiration, dreams, and Stephen and have ended up on Maui, Hawaii... which, according to some (myself included) is the place I belong. But before I fill you in on the juciness of Maui... How did I get there?


I had a wonderful time visiting Dan and Jennifer, two friends from Taidong/Hualien, Taiwan for Christmas in DC. Dan, having grown up around DC, gave me the grand tour. We visited the Smithsonian museums, The Kennedy Center for a couple of music performances, strolled Georgetown, and did some bike riding around Old Town, Alexandria. Enjoying Washington D.C.'s museums, architecture, and history made me so proud to be an American... to reconnect with the principles, the hard work, the generations that built the United States... That pride and connection was something I had lost after being out of the US for so many years, and replaced the feeling of powerlessness that I felt when I returned to the “Bush & Friends” era of greed and righteousness. Walking the parks of D.C., I was reminded that this nation was made great by individuals whose inner light shined so brightly, that others followed to perform great deeds. Hope for a bright future ensued. Dan and Jennifer also brought me to celebrate the holidays at families' and friends' homes for Hanukkah feasts and celebrations. It was a special feeling to join other families for the holidays and be so warmly welcomed. To be a traveler, far from blood relatives, experiencing the holidays with new friends was so light hearted... without the burdens and tensions that are so often present at family gatherings.

I left Washington D.C. just before the New Year and headed southward towards my Mom's home in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Boone, NC. On the way I had the pleasure of driving a whole day on the Blue Ridge Parkway... vast views along rolling hills and ridgelines with many stops for Tai Chi at lookout points. So few cars were on the parkway... I usually had both my lane and the oncoming lane all to myself to take wide turns and keep my attention on the breathtaking views off upon the distant horizon.

I had planned to visit Mom for a week or so, however we were having so much fun it soon became difficult to leave. Firstly, the meals were so YUM! Mom is a great cook and shares my enthusiasm for eating healthfully. Mom buys all organic foods and cooks mostly vegan meals (all vegan in my honor during my visit). I felt so blessed to come home and be able to share such wonderful meals with my mom. So many friends have shared their stories of going home and being belittled and criticized for choosing to eat a healthy or vegetarian diet.

Mom had been doing administrative work for a real estate office in Boone the past few years, but thanks to the recession, she has been laid off. So, Mom had lots of time to spend with me! Yeah!!! Mom and her house mate Marc had many great new videos and training resources to share with me on topics such as web design & content management, spiritual movies, and the pinnacle of which was the EFT Level 1 Advanced DVD Set! You can checkout the EFT intro video and download the basic manual for FREE at:

http://www.emofree.com

EFT
EFT is a freely shared, powerful, universal healing technique that has changed my life and removed many kilos of emotional baggage that I was carrying for too long! I highly recommend it for anyone that has negative emotional memories, traumas, phobias, addictions, physical/health issues or chronic disease (does that leave anyone out?). Mom and I began studying the EFT videos together and practicing daily. Mom and I also had a few sessions in which we thought back through our past searching for any negative emotional experiences or traumas that we shared in this lifetime together and then we used EFT to neutralize the memories. It was such an amazing experience to heal together... I wish this experience and opportunity for everyone. In the past, Mom and I would begin getting on each other's nerves after 10 days or so. However, during this last visit, I stayed for over a month and we were still getting along wonderfully!


Another highlight of the month in Boone, was learning a great deal from my web guru Marc. Mom's house mate shared lots of current software, tutorial videos, and tech wisdom with me. I began building a website (still under construction) under Marc's guidance and Dave G.'s resource assistance as well. I felt so taken care being at home, that I had lot's of time to focus on web development and EFT training. There were some nice hikes up Mom's mountain on nice days and a sled ride down the mountain one snowy day.


I also began scanning my life's photo albums onto my hard drive so that I could dispose of the originals. This gave me the added opportunity of reviewing my life and all of my memories!!! What perfect timing to coincide with my simultaneous training in EFT!!! I reviewed soooo many perceived negative emotional memories and used EFT to neutralize a few of them every day. Self image issues, self worth, self love, perceived betrayal, heart breaks, all melted away through the practice of EFT. I was able to look at current issues or feelings that were recently replaying in my life, trace them back to the experiences that caused them, and then use EFT to neutralize them. I want to tell you more about my amazing results with EFT, but will save that for the next update. All of this healing work paved the way for me to open up to living my dreams now!... A year earlier (at least) than I had planned to be living them!


Unloading the emotional baggage, the negative emotions and stories, neutralizing them permanently, and empowering ourselves to spread our wings and fly toward our dreams is possible NOW and EFT will help one do it! Visit the EFT website now, watch the intro video, download the FREE basic manual and immerse yourself in it's 45 pages (is 45 pages worth TRANSFORMING YOUR LIFE??? FREE!!!), and sign up for the EFT Newsletter to learn about how thousands of people around the world are applying EFT to all kinds of issues (emotional AND physical) to learn how you may apply it in your life and practice.


http://www.emofree.com



I'm attaching a detailed picture of the tapping points for you to reference. Also, visit my “EFT Playlist” on my “YouTube” page for a bunch of videos that will help you get started with EFT.


http://www.youtube.com/user/preciousjames




But do download the free manual from www.emofree.com (Explore the site! On the left side click "Free Manual")

and read it for completeness. If you prefer learning by video, this fellow has quite a complete set of videos about EFT theory and procedure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqbnikDr3eQ


Returning Home to Maui
As you may know, it's been my plan to return to Maui, Hawaii since I left her 7 years ago. I left Maui in 2002 to study Tai Chi in Taiwan for 6 months. However, the amazing Tai Chi study opportunities that I found in Taiwan and the awesome Asian adventures that ensued, kept me happy in Taiwan for almost 6 years. I always looked forward to returning to Maui to share the Tai Chi that I had learned. When I returned to the States last year to find my father in a nursing home in New Hampshire, I thought it best that I stay near him and spend time with him... thereby further postponing my return to Maui. I began planning to stay with my father until I could move us both to Maui, or stay by his side in New Hampshire.


Well, as you might imagine, New England is a tough place for a boy named Precious to be, and my soul was feeling starved there in many ways. Some of my wisest guides, Mom, Lenny, and Stephen began questioning my intentions to stay with my dad... asking if it was really what I wanted to do? If I was the father, would I want my son to give up his dreams to stand by me? No. Couldn't I still or even better prepare the paperwork and insurance to transfer my dad to Maui while I am on Maui? Probably!!!


Next email we'll find out how the Winds of Stephen once again picked up Precious (and Carla) and scattered them upon the island of Maui... as wind helps dream seeds find their way to fertile soil.



And here's how I know who my REAL FRIENDS are... Those of you who have read this far :) Instead of telling me how jealous you are that I'm on Maui, please tell me when you're coming to visit, how you envision that happening, and what our adventures together on Maui will look like! I support your vision and look forward to co-creating it!!! Indeed, a vision was all that I had! A friend heard it and helped me become it. May we all support one another's dreams in the ways we are able to!


MAUI FRIENDS, if I haven't talked to you or met you around the island yet, please email me or call me. I look forward to seeing you and reconnecting!

No comments:

Number of Visitors